Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ewenpol
medic

[RESOLVED] The screen stop running after a few minuts of gameplay Empty [RESOLVED] The screen stop running after a few minuts of gameplay

Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:39 pm
After a few minuts of gameplay, the screen stop running. The rest of the game is still running (if i click on an icone i get the sound of it).
My computer can easily run the game so i don't know why this happens. It never happens on an other game.
Thank you for your help,
I hope it will be fixed fast
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] The screen stop running after a few minuts of gameplay Empty Re: [RESOLVED] The screen stop running after a few minuts of gameplay

Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 am
Hi, thanks a lot for reporting and sorry about the issue!
I can see an error in the log file, but we'll also investigate the save, as it may or may not be the cause of the issue. I'll let you know if we need any more info.
Cheers!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] The screen stop running after a few minuts of gameplay Empty Re: [RESOLVED] The screen stop running after a few minuts of gameplay

Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:53 pm
The error we found in the log has been fixed for the next patch and the save seems to load without any issues (but I'm pretty sure the save itself wasn't the cause).

If you still encounter the problem, let us know, you can also try to start an empty sandbox and load the save from the ingame menu in that case.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum