Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pedropenido
pedropenido
resident

Patients per Day Idea Empty Patients per Day Idea

Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:16 pm
Good afternoon, my friends.

First of all, I want to congratulate all Project Hospital devs.
The game is awesome.

I'm a fan of this kind of game, since Theme Hospital, decades ago.

I want to share with you an idea, a sugestion.

The game, as its running now, force the player to improve the hospital.
Improve all the time.  Get bigger and more complex.

I think its a good idea if you use an option I saw in other manager game I love: Prison Architect.
The option is to select the number of patients per day.

For example:
I love to play like the doctor. Choose the exams, get the info, ask for new exams, and then use the diagnostic to cure/treat the patient.
But, my hospital keeps receiving lots of patients and I need to put other doctor. Then improve the hospital to get new structure/departments.
After it, I cant keep treating patients one by one and the game loses the best part, the 'role play' part.
Then it transforms into a manager-only and we cant follow the patient treatment, etc.
Its frustrating.

So, my idea is the game offer us an option to choose how much patients we want to receive each day, for example.
And then we can grow from a clinic to a large hospital at our time, and IF we want to grow.

Thank you very much.

I want to share more ideas soon.
alfonsosvk
medic

Patients per Day Idea Empty Re: Patients per Day Idea

Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:42 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
You can reduce the patients now too, when you stop some insurance company from sending you their patients
xhwzth1215
intern

Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:41 am
@pedropenido
I share the same thought as you! Personally I love both Project Hospital and Prison Architect (they lay side by side in my steam account), and it would be AWESOME if we can select number of patients for each department, just to test our management skills. It would push hardcore players to their limits, and I would enjoy this as well!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum