Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PCA
fellow

why this limit at 200 salaries ? upgrade possible with leveling ? Empty why this limit at 200 salaries ? upgrade possible with leveling ?

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:59 pm
Hi

I see a limit of 200 salaries . Can i upgrade it with leveling ?

Thank you
dorianmode
fellow

why this limit at 200 salaries ? upgrade possible with leveling ? Empty Re: why this limit at 200 salaries ? upgrade possible with leveling ?

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:31 pm
It can be changed by editing game files. There are various posts about this.
PCA
fellow

why this limit at 200 salaries ? upgrade possible with leveling ? Empty Re: why this limit at 200 salaries ? upgrade possible with leveling ?

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:39 pm
I agree but i want to know if the game mechanic take this into account
dorianmode
fellow

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:57 pm
No.
dorianmode
fellow

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:11 pm
If you're serious about not reading other posts on this subject - it is most likely a limit to make the game perform well on the majority of computers. No, you cannot change this limit in game. You can increase this limit as well as the limit to the numbers of daily patients. Various odd things can happen - I've had an entire patient intake freeze, while the rest of the hospital functioned as normal - maybe an overflow in the number of patients in a queue or something.

Experiment at your own risk - the game is reasonably functional with the limits in place. Unexpected things can happen when you edit game files.

If you can get a dev to answer your questions, maybe you'll learn something that hasn't already been discussed on this forum at length.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum