Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Do you prefer to have place-able objects to be priced using the 9 system (e.g $99) or 0 system (e.g $100)

2 - 20%
1 - 10%
7 - 70%

Total Votes: 10

xhwzth1215
intern

Price For Objects--Ending With 0s Rather Than 9s Empty Price For Objects--Ending With 0s Rather Than 9s

Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:34 am
So I know this is controversial: Some people prefer prices to be presented as $99, $199, $2499, etc. However, personally, I find this system of pricing rather disturbing. (For unexplainable mental  causes) I wish that the objects are all priced with a solid 0 at the end, such as $100, $200, $2500, etc. I mean, many game developers on steam priced their games with 9 at the end to make the price more appealing, but come on, this is in game pricing. I wish for more clarity and simplicity, and ending prices with a 0 would do nicely. Again, I know many would still prefer the 9 system, so I'll START UP A POLL up there to see if many share the same thought with me on this issue. Smile
Wafthrudnir
resident

Price For Objects--Ending With 0s Rather Than 9s Empty Re: Price For Objects--Ending With 0s Rather Than 9s

Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:27 pm
I've voted for the 9 system wich i'll explain the reason why.
IRL i hate to go to shops, groceries, everywhere and see prices ending in 99 or even 99.99, it just disturbs me somehow.
But, paradoxically, i enjoy the price system used in game, since I feel like it approaches more to reality and i feel like the price is more equivalent to real life.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum