Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zuaresoft
zuaresoft
resident

No more easy or prepared diagnoses, lab technicians are usefull or not Empty No more easy or prepared diagnoses, lab technicians are usefull or not

Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:01 am
Hi i'm new in this forum and english is not my native lang, when i play a good game, 5 hours are not suficient for me 20 hours or more are mi limit then i wake up and lets go to the game one more time, and again, even i see the code and say wow good game. Right now i am doing this with Project Hospital, can you believe it? omg Good Game!! i am feeling as Hugh laurie in House MD (House medical serie you know that house), this is one recomendation for my hours in game, 30, 20, 35, 5... hours without shut off the game.

Please read, here is my time. Shocked

All the time, if you only have the emergency department or the surgery department, the patients do not come with problems of neurology, internal medicine, or orthopedics, etc. The patients are generated according to the currently active department, this is very easy because without having to do the tests when a patient has five possible diseases, one of surgery and four of internal medicine, you simply decide the surgery and already because you know that you do not have an internal medicine department so that patients who are not from the emergency department or surgery will not arrive, ready patient cured (I have done it more than 20 times to save time between diagnoses). This ends up being boring over time because there is no complexity in the diagnoses or the need to make tests, we need random patients, patients that we can not diagnose, cure or save and who need to be transferred, because that button is not used for fear of losing prestige, the issue is that not everything must reach the measure, is not it? The player must be forced to use the button when he or she does not want to, surely the patient will die or occupy vital support until the internal medicine department is available.

When the player wants to make the diagnosis, the game limits the available tests, so if you choose all the proposed tests you will get the diagnosis, the better the player chooses the test he wants to perform, from among all the available tests of the department where the Patient is being treated. If the hospital has all the available tests in the surgery department and the patient only has a cold, the game does not tell the player what to do, but all the department tests appear, now the player knows that the tests done are not They helped a lot, and must diagnose the patient in the emergency department (or another department) because he made all the tests available in surgery and did not come up with the diagnosis. When the patient is in the emergency room, all the department's tests are available and not only those recommended, so that he / she can choose what to do again and so on until the diagnosis is made.

When the player chooses to take an exam, that the game does not prohibit him from taking the test again, that the tests done are not the last word, but that by means of a percentage measurement the player can visualize how accurate the results are, so that, if the player proposed a blood test and it shows 35% accuracy, he can repeat the tests as many times as he wants, until he is convinced that the tests are conclusive and decides to accept the symptom, possible diagnosis or final diagnosis. Maybe that way the technicians in the lab have more participation, that this will inspire you to fire someone who does their job badly to hire a better one. One way to make it a bit more participatory, is that if possible, this test can be visualized in a separate window with the different values ​​that it showed, and that the player chooses whether it was conclusive or not, so if he chooses that it was conclusive The symptom diagnosed by this test will appear on the sheet if it was a failed test, some lost time.

Thank you for read, sorry for my english, google translator was help me a litle Smile
Wafthrudnir
resident

No more easy or prepared diagnoses, lab technicians are usefull or not Empty Re: No more easy or prepared diagnoses, lab technicians are usefull or not

Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:16 am
In early game I do the same trick. I wish it wouldn't be possible tough Neutral
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum