Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
porlie
medic

Floors, Colours, Signs  Empty Floors, Colours, Signs

Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:15 pm
Loving the game so far- its keeping me busy for hours at a time no problem- but just a few suggestions/ queries:
--Floors- Ive found how to tweak the number of employees but is there a way or is it planned to allow for more than 4 floors?
--Colours- I love the way to customise walls etc with a choice of colours but its frustrating that wall decals etc have a much more limited pallette- i tried just copying the colorset over but then it removed the colour options completely
-- Also- a way to user generate decals and apply them on exterior walls on higher levels would be useful- and also to change heights etc so could build signs and direction boards etc. That extra part of customisation is one of the things i loved in games where i can import jpg etc to create bespoke signange.

regards, P
Keenie
resident

Floors, Colours, Signs  Empty Re: Floors, Colours, Signs

Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:38 pm
I agree, I was building a hospital not knowing the limits to the floor, and it was pretty darn effiecient, one wing for hospitalization, one wing for clinic, one wing for operations. And built one floor for each departement, and then got to the limit......... fucked up the entire hospital for me and I couldnt be bothered deleting shit so had to start over.......... currently 8 departements except daiology doesnt haver anything else but the diagnosis machines so that was fit in to level one, all the others had each own floor. Razz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum