Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RPR
medic

[NEW] Three bugs in campaign two (inefficiency) Empty [NEW] Three bugs in campaign two (inefficiency)

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:06 pm
I found three bugs in campaign two (inefficiency), one of them is a translation error where the mission does not appear that I have to perform and the place appears! LOC! PROFITABLE_DAYS. The second bug is an ambulance that arrived bringing a patient and was showed the message that there was no possibility of hospitalization in the polytrauma. I tried to change the sector to medical clinic without success and when trying to transfer the patient in his card it is only marked hospitalized, transferred from the ambulance and the patient is not transferred.
The third bug has already occurred in the campaign one that is the janitors wiped bloodstains from the hospital floor.
I am sending the requested files and hope these bugs can be fixed.
Thank you
Attachments
[NEW] Three bugs in campaign two (inefficiency) Attachment
2.zip Saved gameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.zip LogYou don't have permission to download attachments.(41 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Screenshot bug.jpg ScreenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(662 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[NEW] Three bugs in campaign two (inefficiency) Empty Re: [NEW] Three bugs in campaign two (inefficiency)

Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:03 pm
Thank you for the report - we will analyze the issues and fix them in the meantime!
We are sorry for the incoveniences!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum