Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lrbrob
intern

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Frozen Patients and Deficit Balance Carries over to New Games Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Frozen Patients and Deficit Balance Carries over to New Games

Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:36 pm
I took the time to build my hospital from scratch. it took me 3 days to get it just the way I wanted it. As soon as I opened the hospital, patients began becoming frozen/stuck and won't move.

They seem to become unstuck long enough to fulfill their needs (food, drink, bathroom), but then return to their stuck spot only to remain stuck again. Often patient pile up on one another in the stuck spot.

I chose to build a "Big' hospital (96 x 96),Sandbox Mode,  and I play on a Mac.   I love, love, love this game, but I am getting frustrated, and it is getting impossible to play!

The doctors show up for their shifts, but for the most part dont do anything. They sit in their offices, but leave the patients waiting. The patients are complaining about long waits, but there are only 3 people in the waiting room! I have 5 Emergency Clinic doctors!

I have a radiology department with 4 X-ray rooms and technicians. They do not see any of the patients waiting to be x-rayed! The tech's just sit in the x-ray rooms and fulfill there needs until their shift is over. Leaving the patients waiting all day.

I even tried to just start over and build a new hospital from the ground up; but I can't get past the foundation because it seems that the deficit financial balance from my other "build" has transfered over to the new build.

Anybody???
Help???

P.S.  I did take multiple screen shots of the issue, but am not sure if I posted them correctly.   I am not tech savvy in any way, but I do enjoy playing the game.   L.
Attachments
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Frozen Patients and Deficit Balance Carries over to New Games Attachment
Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 7.12.55 PM.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(7 Mb) Downloaded 5 times
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Frozen Patients and Deficit Balance Carries over to New Games Attachment
Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 7.15.48 PM.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(6.3 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 7.11.35 PM.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(6.1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Frozen Patients and Deficit Balance Carries over to New Games Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Frozen Patients and Deficit Balance Carries over to New Games

Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:18 am
Hi, thanks for the report - looking at the screenshots it seems there's a problem with waiting rooms around the doctor's offices - could you post a screenshot from management or even better attach your save + log files so we can have a look? Here's how to find the files: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
We can then have a look at the problem with the deficit as well, although I can't think of a way how it could be possible. Smile

In the meantime you can try to add some chairs, that could help fit more people in the waiting room(s).
lrbrob
intern

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Frozen Patients and Deficit Balance Carries over to New Games Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Frozen Patients and Deficit Balance Carries over to New Games

Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:41 am
I ended up ditching that hospital even though it took several days to build.

I took a chance...started over...and built another hospital. Those glitches previously reported do not seem to exist with the newly built hospital.

Thank you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum