Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LmR
LmR
resident

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Two people in the same bed Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Two people in the same bed

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:58 pm
Description:
Everything is on the title, I have two people on the same bed (the guy figured it out)

Repro steps
Just start the game and load the save

Attached

Screenshot
 Save
Attachments
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Two people in the same bed Attachment
img.png ScreenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(104 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Two people in the same bed Attachment
bug.zip SaveYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Two people in the same bed Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Two people in the same bed

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:48 pm
LmR wrote:Description:
Everything is on the title, I have two people on the same bed (the guy figured it out)

Repro steps
Just start the game and load the save

Attached

Screenshot
 Save

Hi and thank you for reporting this one. It seem there is a stuck patient during a nurse checkup. 
Did you by any chance fired some nurses during some procedures? Any piece of info could help up to crack this one. Thank you so much
LmR
LmR
resident

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Two people in the same bed Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Two people in the same bed

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:29 pm
I probably fired someone at the same time but I'm not sure.
I remember that there was no bed left for standard hospitalization so I choose another bed (more critical) manually, perhaps it comes from that ?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum