Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TastyFlavour
TastyFlavour
resident

[OPEN] Patients getting stuck everywere! Empty [OPEN] Patients getting stuck everywere!

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:12 pm
Hello, I noticed a lot weird stuff today.
CLICK HERE FOR LINK

Problem 1:

Patients are still in doc office after 18:00, even when the doc already left and went home.
I also got a doc office with 2 patients at the same time, while doc already went home.

Problem 2:

In the left under corner, there is a patient floating in the air, while laying down and a patient standing still.
I got even a collapse with a patient right there, and the docs went outside to stabilize him, then teleported into hospital.

Problem 3:

One hospitalized patient was walking around and went into doc office, while doc was threating a patient.
After a while, she teleported into a strecther and brought back to her room by a nurse.
TastyFlavour
TastyFlavour
resident

[OPEN] Patients getting stuck everywere! Empty Re: [OPEN] Patients getting stuck everywere!

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:19 pm
Extra info:

I did build the hospital before starting and hiring people.
After building the hospital at it's current state, I hired the people I need and let it run for a few days.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Patients getting stuck everywere! Empty Re: [OPEN] Patients getting stuck everywere!

Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:06 pm
Hi, while we're working on a proper fix, there's a workaround that you can try: set the rooms in front of all elevators to be accessible for patients.
TastyFlavour
TastyFlavour
resident

Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:27 pm
Okay, I made it especially for staff only, but didn't know it would cause bugs (If it did)
Hope to see a fix soon, good luck!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum