Go down
intern
View user profile

I don't have a patient in my hospital :( Empty I don't have a patient in my hospital :(

on Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:08 pm
As you can see in the picture, I started to build a hospital. The clinic's open, but no patients. People just walk the road on the left. They're not walking towards the hospital. Have a mistake?

I don't have a patient in my hospital :( 9ao5G3
Attachments
I don't have a patient in my hospital :( Attachment
20190102155227_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(348 Kb) Downloaded 11 times
sloopy88
resident
View user profile

I don't have a patient in my hospital :( Empty Re: I don't have a patient in my hospital :(

on Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:33 am
It doesn't look like there's a check-in kiosk in the waiting area, nor is there a receptionist. I'd do the check-in kiosk for sure, reception isn't required for it to be open
intern
View user profile

I don't have a patient in my hospital :( Empty Re: I don't have a patient in my hospital :(

on Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:59 am
There are two kiosks, but they don't seem to be behind the wall. I assigned the staff to the reception but still did not. No one comes into the hospital. Nobody went inside the hospital door. Do I have to build the hospital near the road? People can't reach the hospital? Although the doctor and the reception staff are entering the hospital by using routes in the morning.
intern
View user profile

on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Did you contract the first insurance company ("uninsured")? Unless you do that you won't receive patients to begin with
intern
View user profile

on Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:21 pm
ARandomLugia wrote:Did you contract the first insurance company ("uninsured")? Unless you do that you won't receive patients to begin with

problem solved. thanks
intern
View user profile

on Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:48 pm
nslhnkr wrote:
ARandomLugia wrote:Did you contract the first insurance company ("uninsured")? Unless you do that you won't receive patients to begin with

problem solved. thanks

Happy to help
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum