Go down
IndyBob
intern

How to tell what a patient is waiting for? Empty How to tell what a patient is waiting for?

on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:11 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
How can we tell what a patient is waiting for? Especially if they are no longer waiting! Knowing what they were waiting for would help to know what to improve.
quirkycat
quirkycat
resident

How to tell what a patient is waiting for? Empty Re: How to tell what a patient is waiting for?

on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:32 pm
I agree, it would be nice to have "waiting for..." instead of just "waiting" although the current active treatment is a pretty good indicator for this.
murch
resident

How to tell what a patient is waiting for? Empty Re: How to tell what a patient is waiting for?

on Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:36 am
I normally find what they are waiting for is in the Examination window in the patient card, normally the top one or the one(s) that are flashing orange.
One issue is that once they have started (flashing) they cant be cancelled
How to tell what a patient is waiting for? Card10
mrdkvv
intern

on Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:02 pm
It would be nice to know ...

I have no idea if this guy was just meant to die or if there was something that could a have been done to save him?
How to tell what a patient is waiting for? Patien10
jirka.oxymoron
jirka.oxymoron
developer

on Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:24 pm
Hi, every single patient that enters your hospital can be cured (it would be great if that work the same in the real-life). I see that you prescribed all the necessary treatments. In this case, the most crucial treatment was Artificial ventilation. Maybe it wasn't prescribed soon enough to prevent the second respiratory failure.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum