Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Goerdy
medic

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 7 Doctos stuck on their workstations, all are connected to the same patient Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 7 Doctos stuck on their workstations, all are connected to the same patient

Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:59 pm
Hello Devteam, hi forum,

as the title says, I have 7 doctors (easy to find on the screenshot in white uniform, all are frozen in place despite the hospital closing at night), who are all connected to the very same patient Lisa König.
I tried messing around with removal of workstations and reassignment of the doctors and sending the patient home in between the two attached save files.
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 7 Doctos stuck on their workstations, all are connected to the same patient 20190310

The save file "all in one" is where I it all began to unravel and "7 bugged docs" is a bit later, where I realised that it could not be fixed.
Thanks to everybody working on Project Hospital and I hope that my report meets the standards.
Attachments
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 7 Doctos stuck on their workstations, all are connected to the same patient Attachment
7 bugged Docs.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(814 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 7 Doctos stuck on their workstations, all are connected to the same patient Attachment
All in One.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(787 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(8 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 7 Doctos stuck on their workstations, all are connected to the same patient Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 7 Doctos stuck on their workstations, all are connected to the same patient

Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:26 am
Hi, thanks for the detailed report!
Looking at the save, I can indeed see the problem - while we should be able to fix the symptoms, it would be great to see how exactly it happened - do you by any chance have the autosave from the morning? (If not, there are some hints of how this happened, so we'll try to reproduce it on our own).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum