Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Midas
medic

[WORKED AROUND] Ambulance stucked "in traffic" Empty [WORKED AROUND] Ambulance stucked "in traffic"

Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:12 pm
Hello Guys,

after i send out an ambulance for a Rescue, it didnt came back. Bought a secound one, but this one didnt start to go out by itself. Deactivating it in the ambulance view also didnt worked, so i sold the 2. ambulance again, but until now the ambulance 1. is missing and lost in Mission but killing the que. I hope that will help finding the bug.
Attachments
[WORKED AROUND] Ambulance stucked "in traffic" Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(604 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Ambulancebugged.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.8 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[WORKED AROUND] Ambulance stucked "in traffic" Empty Re: [WORKED AROUND] Ambulance stucked "in traffic"

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:41 am
Hi, thanks for the report! I managed to fix you save (attached), but it's a bit of a mystery how this could've happened (the patient in the ambulance has been already removed from the game).

By "sending your ambulance for a rescue", do you mean accepting one of the events in top left corner of the screen?
Attachments
Ambulancedebugged.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.8 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
Midas
medic

[WORKED AROUND] Ambulance stucked "in traffic" Empty Re: [WORKED AROUND] Ambulance stucked "in traffic"

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:58 am
Yes exactly that is ment by sending out an ambulance. I hope, that you can find a clue and solution for that mystery and solve it one day. In that Special case, a reset line would help or, just resett the ambulances after the eventclock is at 0, so they make a fresh start for new stuff.

Thanks for your time and efford and have a nice day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum