Go down
resident
View user profile

[NEED MORE INFO] patient cannot be treatet iv antibiotic internal ward Empty [NEED MORE INFO] patient cannot be treatet iv antibiotic internal ward

on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:46 pm
hi i get two times in a row that my patients cannot be treatet with iv anitibiotic at the internal ward. it looks like a bug

Greetings

pieterpost.
resident
View user profile

[NEED MORE INFO] patient cannot be treatet iv antibiotic internal ward Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] patient cannot be treatet iv antibiotic internal ward

on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:50 pm
There was no room at regular ward so the could not be threated. But there is still a smale problem with the sugerie team. The are selected not to diagnose the patients but still the do.
jan.oxymoron
developer
View user profile

[NEED MORE INFO] patient cannot be treatet iv antibiotic internal ward Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] patient cannot be treatet iv antibiotic internal ward

on Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:42 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and happy to hear that you managed to solve the first issue!

I'm looking at the save - there's a few different surgical teams across different departments and there are a few doctors that have for example both assist at surgery and diagnostics enabled - do you remember which doctors at which departments were not following the instructions so I have a better idea who to look at? Smile As far as I know, the roles work pretty reliably, but maybe you managed to find an exception.
resident
View user profile

on Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:08 pm
This was in the internal department. A new problem did show up now. i did post it on steam. And roman did ask me to upload the game. It has to do with the stretsers. i had two messages that one in the lap at general sergerie a worker did not have a working space. and one on the same floor in a other department the same message. In both cases there where strange enoug stretsers that where the cause of this problem. its afther playing this same game for two or 3 hours more a day later or so. More information about this problem is at steam. Roman did ask to upload the game but its already here. if needed i will upload it again.
jan.oxymoron
developer
View user profile

on Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:50 pm
Hi, thanks for the reply! I'm having a look the surgeons performing diagnostics at Internal Medicine department - looks like a few of the doctors from the night shift have some combination of surgery and diagnostics selected - do you remember if you observed it during night shift? (Feline de Vries, Wim Willemse, Ruben Hendriks, Marjolein de Jong).

Regarding the stretchers - the only potentially dangerous situation is when you delete a room from which a stretcher is currently being used and build something else there - the nurses will try to return the stretcher to the original position (but it gets deleted if something has blocked the original position in the meantime). It's possible though it can block access to something in the new room - in either case it would be great if you could upload a fresh version of the save where we can have a look at the details, so far I'm mostly speculating. Smile Cheers!

(Here's a link to the steam discussion for reference: https://steamcommunity.com/app/868360/discussions/0/1771511442701790155/ )
resident
View user profile

on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:16 am
I am not sure if i did check the night shift. i am already building a new hospital because i had more problems with this hospital "most patiens where dying on the icu" see new post about ICU patients dying. So i build a new hospital to check if there are the same problems with the ICU. it seems that there is atleast on more user that have this problem so its not my origional post.

Regarding to the strechers problem. At that moment i had those messages i did not or did not before the messages removed a room. so its abit strange.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum