Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TMasterson5
medic

[RESOLVED] Bug report, stuck patient, doctor, and nurse Empty [RESOLVED] Bug report, stuck patient, doctor, and nurse

Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:46 am
Description:
A patient (Casey Davis) is currently stuck in "hospitalized, undergoing stabilization." Additionally, the patient has reserved doctor Jane Thomas and nurse Peter Wilson. None of the three can be fired, transferred, or moved in anyway. The save file is basically unplayable at this point, please let me know how to fix it! Thanks in advance

Repro steps
I deleted a trauma bay that the patient was headed to not realized he was heading there. He then became stuck, and the doctor and nurse are stuck along with him. I tried firing the doctor and nurse, tried transferring the patient, tried reloading the file, nothing has worked.

Attached

Saved game
Game save file
Screenshot
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Bug report, stuck patient, doctor, and nurse Attachment
Screenshot (237).png You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
hospital 4.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(672 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Bug report, stuck patient, doctor, and nurse Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Bug report, stuck patient, doctor, and nurse

Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:15 am
Hi, thanks for the detailed report! It looks like there was still one unsafe case of deleting rooms when equipment in the room was reserved for a patient waiting for stabilization.

I hope I managed to get your save unstuck while fixing the issue, it's attached.
Attachments
hospital 4_fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(659 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
TMasterson5
medic

[RESOLVED] Bug report, stuck patient, doctor, and nurse Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Bug report, stuck patient, doctor, and nurse

Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:31 pm
It works now thanks so much and keep up the great work on the game!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum