Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KierenRichardson
medic

[Suggestion] Adding Medicine/Diagnostics   Empty [Suggestion] Adding Medicine/Diagnostics

Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:36 am
Hi, I would firstly just like to thank the developers (Oxymoron) for this amazing game, it’s well and truly taken over my spare time. I love to build and micromanage! You have well and truly nailed it.

I have a couple of suggestions after looking through the new patch and already made suggestions;

Would you be able to direct us or add a feature were the user can add their own case? Such as ( Anxiety, PTSD, simple infections that require certain complex anti biotic) were we can properly treat each with medication we subscribe E.G Beta-Blockers, SSRI’s. Council referral. Sign sick notes etc...

We can easily add the cause, add the symptoms, meds how we want, it’s probably already tweakable in one of the files but it’s not my forte.

This gives us more interest in certain cases, helps us interact and learn ourselves! Not to mention the amount of kids out there with a passion of medicine who would love to get involved.

I understand the game is more for building and managing and not really for simulation but few simple edits on our side we can make it that way. . I would love to be able to prescribe named or typed medications to certain cases instead of the select few.

Thanks for reading.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[Suggestion] Adding Medicine/Diagnostics   Empty Re: [Suggestion] Adding Medicine/Diagnostics

Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:36 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks a lot, we're really happy you've had a good time with the game!

While we still need to finish documentation for these, adding new diagnoses/symptoms to the existing departments is definitely possible, although quite complicated. We also plan to support creation of whole departments (we'll be adding some in DLCs ourselves). More info here: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1843-mod-support-roadmap

Btw - andyking233 has been working on an editor for the data, feel free to show some love here: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1775-ph-database-editor Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum