Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
billbillbillbill
medic

[RESOLVED] Patients stuck endlessly looping between idle and going somewhere Empty [RESOLVED] Patients stuck endlessly looping between idle and going somewhere

Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:31 am
Description:

I've had this since December, and I'm currently on the latest patch. See the old man in black in the middle of the screen.  He will just stand there, not doing anything.  His status shows him rapidly toggling between idle and going somewhere.

[RESOLVED] Patients stuck endlessly looping between idle and going somewhere I44bpER
[RESOLVED] Patients stuck endlessly looping between idle and going somewhere PaamMpR

Even if I delete everything around him, he's still stuck. I can't delete the furniture he's trying to use (the game doesn't allow me).
[RESOLVED] Patients stuck endlessly looping between idle and going somewhere JwQ2Bks

It also happens to other patients. I can dismiss them, but new patients get stuck as well.  Not 100% of them, but guaranteed to have them if you fast forward long enough.

Repro steps:

I have no idea how this started.

Attached:

• Save file.   There should be three patients on the first floor who are doing the thing: old man in black around the middle, and ladies in black and orange northeast-ish.
  • Log file.  Not sure if this is of any help.  Haven't played the game for a long while due to said bug, and I only fire it up to check if the latest patch fixes it.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Patients stuck endlessly looping between idle and going somewhere Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patients stuck endlessly looping between idle and going somewhere

Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:22 pm
Hi, I found what's wrong - there's a wall with no door right in front of the elevator on the ground floor.

(And this is a reminder that we should try to automatically detect these situations and report them in game - actually we have a WIP version that we played with a bit before the 1.1 release, but it still needs some work so it doesn't report any false positives etc).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum