Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Floracelia
intern

[RESOLVED] No more surgeries happening (Campaign 4)  Empty [RESOLVED] No more surgeries happening (Campaign 4)

Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:00 pm
I have recently started on campaign 4. After rebuilding the hospital and switching out the staff everything was fine at first, surgeries took place and went off without a hitch (ignoring the patients that ended up with sepsis) however at some point, probably after loading the savefile, surgeries completely stopped working. I have full surgery teams in every department just sitting in their office idling. They're not reserved for surgeries either. I had dedicated patient transport, patient care and surgery nurses however in the meantime I've changed some to allow for more roles, however it didn't change anything. I tried to hire additional people which also didn't help. I'm at my wits end.

I hope the attached savefile and log are of help. Unfortunately there's not really a way of making a screenshot of something that's not happening but I can screenshot the idling surgery teams if it's necessary.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] No more surgeries happening (Campaign 4)  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] No more surgeries happening (Campaign 4)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:50 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report, this is indeed a bug - it looks like two of the surgeons are stuck waiting for each other to finish commuting. We'll be fixing this for the next patch.

Luckily there's a workaround, find the surgeon (Rick Birch) in management and assign him a different workspace, for example in the other on call room, that should get both unstuck.
Floracelia
intern

[RESOLVED] No more surgeries happening (Campaign 4)  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] No more surgeries happening (Campaign 4)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:36 pm
Thank you so much! I thought the issue was somewhere with the amount of surgeons or the equipment but didn't realize it could be related to commuting. While moving around Rick Birch I found another staff member that was kind of just stuck on the street so I fired her and hired someone new... After doing both of those things surgeries immediately started happening again so it's all fixed. I likely caused this issue myself as the previous doctors hired in this hospital were not particularly good so I moved some to the night shift, fired others and hired a bunch of new people. This could've easily caused that bug. Thank you for your help!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum