Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brettman514
intern

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO ]Bug with surgery Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO ]Bug with surgery

Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:25 pm
Hi,
In my neurosurgery department, a surgery team has been scrubbing in for days now. The patient is in the icu. I sent the patient away, yet she remains in the bed. I fired the surgery staff, yet they remain scrubbing in. I demolished the floor they stand on, yet they remain standing. I close the entire department, yet they remain open. Sad  
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO ]Bug with surgery Screen10
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO ]Bug with surgery Screen11
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO ]Bug with surgery Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO ]Bug with surgery

Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:06 am
Hi, welcome to the forums! Smile Thanks for the report, we were looking at a similar issue recently without much luck in investigating the cause, so another case could be very helpful - as usually, could you please attach your save and the log file? Here's how to find these on your machine: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs

Then, you can use the "Reply to topic" button here to get to the upload form.

Thanks in advance!
brettman514
intern

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO ]Bug with surgery Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO ]Bug with surgery

Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:52 pm
I am unsure how to put my save log on here after reading the directions.  However, I do not have a save from before the issue. I have been trying to troublshoot for a long time and my game autosaves every minute .[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO ]Bug with surgery Screen12
brettman514
intern

Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:03 pm
Is there a way to reset the game or make the staff leave?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:51 am
Hi, thanks for the updates - with a bit of luck we should be able to get the save unstuck for you, and - if it's the same problem as in another recent report - a fix that will prevent it in the future is ready for the next patch.

If you struggled with uploading the save here on the forum, try the "Reply to topic" button instead of the "Quick reply" form. More info about how to find the local files is in the bug reporting guide (the AppData section might be the important bit): https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum