Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dimco
intern

[RESOLVED] Cardiology cannot heal patient (NOAK) Empty [RESOLVED] Cardiology cannot heal patient (NOAK)

Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:03 pm
Hello guys, i have a little problem after last patch. I was start a new game. After opening of Cardio clinic (not hospitalization), patient comes, everything is fine. But when come patient with need of NOAK, I cannot heal them. Before patch there was no problem to heal them at cardio GP, now patients leave because I canot heal them. I do not have opened any hospitalization yet, as far as I know, if I do not open hospitalization, game send only patients which do not need hospitalization. Playing without any mods.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Cardiology cannot heal patient (NOAK) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Cardiology cannot heal patient (NOAK)

Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:37 pm
Hi, thanks for the message! Yes, we recently switched the NOAK treatment to be given intravenously (therefore it requires hospitalization), but I'll need to check with the designers whether the diagnoses it's linked to (like pulmonary embolism) should really appear when you only have a clinic at Cardiology.
Dimco
intern

[RESOLVED] Cardiology cannot heal patient (NOAK) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Cardiology cannot heal patient (NOAK)

Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:36 pm
So the solution is to open hospitalization and problem is solved. OK thank you verry much for quick reply... Smile
Dr Tats
Dr Tats
intern

Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:36 am
I'm worrying about something if it is set to intravenous : a lot of pathology in cardiology requires hospitalization already (I know it's quite logic but...) so with NOAK been intravenous, almost all cardiology patient will be required to be hospitalized right...?
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:42 pm
Hello everone, so we have decided to change "anticoagulants" (NOAK) back. In the coming patch there will not be needed hospitalization to aply anticoagulants.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum