Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
spartannangel
intern

preparing - [RESOLVED] preparing for surgery problem Empty [RESOLVED] preparing for surgery problem

Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:21 am
Hello , if you can check this saved file attached. if you go to the cardiology department, doctors in hospitalization are just sitting , and it says preparing for surgery, but they don't get up and go anywhere or see patients or even to fulfill needs .
spartannangel
intern

preparing - [RESOLVED] preparing for surgery problem Empty Re: [RESOLVED] preparing for surgery problem

Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:26 am
this is the file
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

preparing - [RESOLVED] preparing for surgery problem Empty Re: [RESOLVED] preparing for surgery problem

Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:34 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! I'm making a bit of an exception and installing the same mods to be able to open the save. Smile

It looks like the patient from ICU is causing the cardiology staff to be reserved for longer than they should, I'll get back to you with more details and a possible fix.
spartannangel
intern

Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:40 pm
this is my second game that im having this trouble in . i started a this new one in this new hospital and i got the same problem as my old hospital. my old hospital i even sent all the patient away that was waiting for surgery and it still did not work. the doctors just sit there saying preparing for surgery. I just went into a new save today as well and same problem.
spartannangel
intern

Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:50 pm
also in  the same file , when i have all patients controlled. some says spawned , but are not coming to the hospital. if you click one of the patients down where they show the patients, atleast one of them would show "spawned" but they dont move. i have to change there department and change it back for them to come to the hospital. and they show up invisible. if needed i can send another save file for that. but i am getting this issue in same save file i sent you.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:07 am
Hi, some good news - we have a fix ready for the first issue. It's clear that the surgical teams get reserved (shown as preparing for surgery) unnecessarily in some cases. Btw it will only manifest itself in huge hospitals like yours, with a single surgery team per department this is much less likely to happen or get noticed.

Regarding the spawned patients - these are normal patients spawned over midnight that will show up during the day - they just shouldn't be added to any of the lists or tables. (We're talking about the main panel, not doctor mode, right? Hopefully an easy fix).
spartannangel
intern

Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:32 pm
Thank you ! And Yes the main panel, I think they should not show up yet until they are coming in
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:06 pm
...and I'm happy to report that we also have a fix for the spawned patients showing incorrectly on the main panel - and if everything goes well, we'll patch the game early next week.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum