Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Krismcdb
medic

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Bug, Ambulance stuck Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Bug, Ambulance stuck

Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:13 am
There is an ambulance stuck in my hospital and its making the game both run really glitchy and well its annoying. please fix for me.
Attachments
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Bug, Ambulance stuck Attachment
glitchy dr mode.zip Ambulance stuck in hospitalYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.6 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Bug, Ambulance stuck Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Bug, Ambulance stuck

Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:38 am
Hi, thanks for the report and welcome to the forums! I can see the glitched ambulance in the thumbnail in game, but when I load the save, it works fine in both the latest development version and the current version on Steam. Does it still happen if you reload the save?

One possible explanation: a hidden error related to the ambulance or the patient in it, maybe caused by one of the mods you have installed (that's basically the only difference compared to the versions we're testing with).

If it still happens, could you upload also the log file so we can check if there are any error messages that could point us to the cause? Thanks in advance! Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum