Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SCOPEajt
SCOPEajt
intern

[UNRESOLVED MODDED GAME]Patient Disappears  Empty [UNRESOLVED MODDED GAME]Patient Disappears

Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:01 am
I had a patient under hospitalization in the ER. They couldn't do a procedure and was in the process of leaving. However, the dept he needed opened up as he was leaving, so I switched his dept to the one he needed and he's disappeared, but they're still treating him as if he was a normal patient. This isn't game-breaking, just to bring awareness to the issue.

Mods/DLC I'm using:

Doctor Mode
Max Refunds
More Insurance Comp
More Staff
More Levels
Sexual Health Dept
More Names
Realistic Collapses and Disease Incidents
Bedside Exams
Attachments
[UNRESOLVED MODDED GAME]Patient Disappears  Attachment
2020-01-20.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.4 Mb) Downloaded 6 times
BugReport.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED MODDED GAME]Patient Disappears  Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED MODDED GAME]Patient Disappears

Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:09 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
SCOPEajt wrote:I had a patient under hospitalization in the ER. They couldn't do a procedure and was in the process of leaving. However, the dept he needed opened up as he was leaving, so I switched his dept to the one he needed and he's disappeared, but they're still treating him as if he was a normal patient. This isn't game-breaking, just to bring awareness to the issue.

Mods/DLC I'm using:

Doctor Mode
Max Refunds
More Insurance Comp
More Staff
More Levels
Sexual Health Dept
More Names
Realistic Collapses and Disease Incidents
Bedside Exams

Hi, thank you for your report. Thanks to amount of mods I am unable to open your save file, but when patient is leaving the hospital (the button send home on patients cards is pressed), it is too late to bring patient back, even if you manage to make the department you need functional. You have to build it when the game alerts you that the department is missing.
I do not understand the part that the patient is being treated as a normal patient, because you wrote that the patient disappeared? Any additional information will be helpful
SCOPEajt
SCOPEajt
intern

[UNRESOLVED MODDED GAME]Patient Disappears  Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED MODDED GAME]Patient Disappears

Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:27 am
I know that the patient leaves when they're unable to have procedures done in time or anything like that. But I switched him to a different dept (I switched him from Gen Hospitalization to Sex Health Clinic after he left on his own due to there being no Nero Hospitalization Dept) just to see if anything would happen. So when I went to check to see if anything happened (by going to his patient card and hitting the follow button in the lower left of his picture), the patient was invisible. He was fulfilling needs, waiting for the Sex Health doctor to call him, they then diagnosed him and sent him to the lab, just like a normal patient and that's when I screenshot and sent in the report. In the screenshot, you can see what I mean better. It's the patient sitting, waiting on the test results to come back, but he's invisible.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:51 am
SCOPEajt wrote:I know that the patient leaves when they're unable to have procedures done in time or anything like that. But I switched him to a different dept (I switched him from Gen Hospitalization to Sex Health Clinic after he left on his own due to there being no Nero Hospitalization Dept) just to see if anything would happen. So when I went to check to see if anything happened (by going to his patient card and hitting the follow button in the lower left of his picture), the patient was invisible. He was fulfilling needs, waiting for the Sex Health doctor to call him, they then diagnosed him and sent him to the lab, just like a normal patient and that's when I screenshot and sent in the report. In the screenshot, you can see what I mean better. It's the patient sitting, waiting on the test results to come back, but he's invisible.

Hi, thank you for the additional information. I really did not see the invisible patient on the screenshot:) That is really strange behavior, because such patient should not return. And if you see this in a game without mods, we would like to have a save file for that. I just tested it in our game I could not reproduce this bug. So it's hard to say which mod or their combination might have caused this. And since we are small team and we are focusing on upcoming improvements, we can't spare the time to look for this one. Have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum