Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ChaosToasterHH
ChaosToasterHH
resident

[ERROR] | Freeze in Loadingscreen Empty [ERROR] | Freeze in Loadingscreen

Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:23 pm
Hey Buddys,

iam new in this game and i try at the moment my first own mod with new departments. But if i try to load the game with my mod i stuck in the loadingscreen and i dont know why. I checked all files but i cant find a problem. Maybe somebody can help me cause iam new in this game and i start today in the morning modding for this game ^^

I upload my logfile and here is my git to the mod
https://gitlab.com/ChaosToasterHH/newdepartments

I hope somebody can help me cause the game makes me smile and its fun to create with simple steps a new gamingexperience.

Thanks for helping and have a nice weekend

Greets
Toaster | Tim

Edit: The Icon Error i found in the log is fixed but the Issue is stay here and poke my ass -.-
Attachments
[ERROR] | Freeze in Loadingscreen Attachment
output_log.txt logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(14 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by ChaosToasterHH on Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
ChaosToasterHH
ChaosToasterHH
resident

[ERROR] | Freeze in Loadingscreen Empty Re: [ERROR] | Freeze in Loadingscreen

Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:24 am
I tried to solve the problem all night but I could only find a few little things but not more. The problem still exists and I don't understand the error message in the log file.
Maybe a developer can take a look at it cause I'm starting to despair.
ChaosToasterHH
ChaosToasterHH
resident

Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:52 pm
After 15 hours I finally found the problem. You cannot create a department without the secondary surgery skill and sugery specialization. No idea why but without these two values ​​the game hangs. Does anyone know how to get around this because I don't want to have surgery in my gynecology.

Edit:
is there a possibility that only female patients can go to the department or that only female patients get gynecological diseases? Because I am just about to write down all of the gynecological diseases including their symptoms and treatments, and it occurred to me that we men could get none of them. Maybe someone can help.
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:36 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey @Chaos,

Yeah modding this game is insanely fun but the smallest thing can break everything.

1. Absolutely, you will possibly still need to define the surgery skills but to make a department that has no hospitalisation, simply add the following to that departments definition in the ModDepartments.xml (Add it anywhere that isn't nested, so between <GameDBDepartment ID="DPT_***"> & </GameDBDepartment> but not inside tags within that.

<NoHospitalization>true</NoHospitalization>

This will ensure hospitalisation on the side is not shown, I am not sure if it hides surgeons but I'd imagine it probably does.

2. Given all diagnosis for that department are defined as female only, only females should ever show up (right now males can have the possible diagnosis of females (and vice versa) but the devs are working on this, should be fixed in the next patch. This won't make males show up to that department though.)
To define a diagnosis as such, simply add the following to the diagnosis code (again, be careful to not nest it into other tags) (add within <GameDBMedicalCondition ID="DIA_***"> & </GameDBMedicalCondition>).

<MatchingGenderRef>GENDER_FEMALE</MatchingGenderRef>
or
<MatchingGenderRef>GENDER_MALE</MatchingGenderRef>
Depending which gender is effected by the diagnosis.
Hope that helps.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum