Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
James
James
fellow

Resolved Empty Resolved

Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:19 am
As I was modding and adding a ENS diagnosis, I tested it and the game wasn't working. I went into the output.log and it says
Invalid Database Entry ID : SYM_JM_NASAL_POLYPS. That was the main symptom for my first diagnosis. I commented the diagnosis and the main symptom but the game still doesn't work!. Looking in the output.log again and now it says
Invalid Database Entry ID : SYM _JM_STAPHY.
My mod's second diagnosis main symptom commented it aswell the game still doesn't work!!! by this point I was getting frustrated. Check the output.log again and it says
Invalid Database Entry ID: SYM_JM_COXSACK,
my third diagnosis main symptom. Commented it, doesn't work and I decided to comment all diagnosis and main symptoms it was working fine, uncommented all issues came back and this happened again
Invalid Database Entry ID : SYM_JM_NASAL_POLYPS
Please help this is simply getting very frustrating
Link to mod: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r0VyMvkTvNmeAtooFpUK2ojJYL1gIgWv
Mad Mad

Last edited by James on Mon May 18, 2020 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Resolved Empty Re: Resolved

Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:44 am
Hi, it looks like you have some missing <GameDBLocalizedString>'s in the string table file for symptoms breaking the load from that point on, fixing these should get everything to load correctly.

Are you using a text editor that highlights XML syntax and structure? I usually recommend Notepad++, you should be able to see similar issues there.
James
James
fellow

Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:23 pm
For those symptoms i had used the string tables available in the game. I am using Notepad++
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:55 pm
Check lines 19 and 28 in ModStringTableEnSymptoms.xml - the opening tags are missing for SYM_JM_ASN_CONFIRM and SYM_JM_ENS_FINDINGS.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum