Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Butch
attending

New Update and changes to Cardiography/Sonography Empty New Update and changes to Cardiography/Sonography

Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:14 pm
So I'm trying to update my mod so that doctors can prescribe things like ECG and Ultrasound from the ICU. I can't seem to figure out what lines to add in. When I mouse over the examinations they're grayed out and say technologist unavailable even though I have functioning sonography and cardiography rooms in my radiology department.

I noticed this line was added to these exams that require these rooms.

<FallbackLabDepartmentRef>DPT_RADIOLOGY</FallbackLabDepartmentRef>

I added it in to my mod but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick. Any help would be appreciated so I can update my mod.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

New Update and changes to Cardiography/Sonography Empty Re: New Update and changes to Cardiography/Sonography

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:22 pm
Hi, this will be the normal behavior - all symptoms in the base game that get uncovered by ECG or USG can be also uncovered at the ICU with FAST, CC echo or heart monitoring - so the patient doesn't need to get transported anywhere - does it make sense also for your diagnoses and symptoms?
Butch
attending

New Update and changes to Cardiography/Sonography Empty Re: New Update and changes to Cardiography/Sonography

Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:16 am
Thanks for the quick response Jan. So everything is working as intended then. I won't really need to update anything.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum