Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nickythenick
nickythenick
resident

[OPEN LOW] Another shift change stuck Empty [OPEN LOW] Another shift change stuck

Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:38 am
Hi there! I had another staff stuck during the shift change. I guess you have a lot of similar situations but more info is better than less info Smile I guess.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Another shift change stuck Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Another shift change stuck

Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:08 pm
Hi, thanks for letting us know! Not sure if this is good news, but restarting the game should fix the issue, as you've probably discovered in the meantime. Unfortunately it's a rare error coming from within the C# runtime and I don't think we've ever seen any players come across this (maybe it only affects Mac and Linux) - I'll double check how the game tries to handle this situation if it happens.
nickythenick
nickythenick
resident

[OPEN LOW] Another shift change stuck Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Another shift change stuck

Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:08 am
jan.oxymoron wrote:Not sure if this is good news, but restarting the game should fix the issue, as you've probably discovered in the meantime.

My luck I've complete the scenario just before they're stuck Smile
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:38 am
nickythenick wrote:
jan.oxymoron wrote:Not sure if this is good news, but restarting the game should fix the issue, as you've probably discovered in the meantime.

My luck I've complete the scenario just before they're stuck Smile

Hi, that's good to hear! Btw - to be completely clear, I meant just restarting the game (as the program), not the level/scenario, if it was the second case it would be a much bigger problem. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum