Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SWEENNDAWG
intern

Broken file from changing money amount Empty Broken file from changing money amount

Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:26 pm
i changes the game balance in the 2 files in the save zip. after reloading it it doesnt show a preview and the wont load. it also says under where the preview image would be dispayed "saved with project hospital 1.0"

anyone please take a look and help me out?
Attachments
Broken file from changing money amount Attachment
super hospital.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(703 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
James
James
fellow

Broken file from changing money amount Empty Re: Broken file from changing money amount

Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:21 am
Hi, SWEENNDAWG, If your making a mod there's many steps that you left out and must fix. I'm happy to help you but if it's just for yourself you don't have to add a preview and please let me take a look at your output.log when loading the your map
SWEENNDAWG
intern

Broken file from changing money amount Empty Re: Broken file from changing money amount

Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:15 pm
all im wanting to do is give myself more money in game thats all, so i just changed the currentBalance value
James
James
fellow

Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:47 am
That's fine, but may I please have the output.log when loading the save?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum