Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SCOPEajt
SCOPEajt
intern

[RESOLVED] New striped Floor won't connect to old. Empty [RESOLVED] New striped Floor won't connect to old.

Mon May 25, 2020 4:15 am
Issue: Same color floor (stripped) does NOT connect after placing, and coming back too.

While I have a modded game, it was happening in Vanilla as well. I would place a colored striped floor down based on Dept, make changes to the hospital, come back to the floor that needed readjustment, and the new, same color,  striped floor will not connect to the old one. I'm not sure if there's s set amount of time that's needed to have the bug happen, because I usually am a few hours between hospital floor adjustments.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] New striped Floor won't connect to old. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] New striped Floor won't connect to old.

Mon May 25, 2020 10:57 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report! While I couldn't load the save in the development version of the game because of the included mods, I managed to recreate it in sandbox and we have a fix ready for the next patch. It would happen after save and load, some of the colors wouldn't get recognized as the same one (saving to xml probably caused some loss of precision in the color numbers).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum