Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
egelik22
medic

[RESOLVED] Staff eating from a non-existing cafeteria. Empty [RESOLVED] Staff eating from a non-existing cafeteria.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:57 pm
So I was thinking of making a cafeteria. So I went to the building mode and built one(I choosed a prebuilt one to be exact). Then I decided that it was not needed so pressed the undo button and went on playing the game. After some time I realised that there were these little thinking balloons appearing above the now non-existing cafeteria and people were using it.
I don't use any mods at all. (Maybe I should. Any suggentions  Smile )
Screenshot here:

[RESOLVED] Staff eating from a non-existing cafeteria. Screen10
ja.oxymoron
ja.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Staff eating from a non-existing cafeteria. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Staff eating from a non-existing cafeteria.

Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, this will be fixed in the next patch. For now, the ghost objects will disappear when you reload the game.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Staff eating from a non-existing cafeteria. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Staff eating from a non-existing cafeteria.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:55 pm
Hi, the fix should be now included in the latest version on Steam (1.2.20271), other platforms are on their way.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum