Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
rasputin8411@gmail.com
medic

[RESOLVED]Grey Ambulance stuck Empty [RESOLVED]Grey Ambulance stuck

Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:00 pm
Hi,

If you look at my saved game you will see a grey ambulance stuck after a patient died.

What I can figure out is when a patient die and is waiting for the ambulance to fetch the body the current ICU will sometimes assign the bed of the dead patient to a new patient, placing new patient on top of the dead patient... Not sure if it could be the cause.

Please see attached uploaded save and screenshots :-)

Please if you can fix the save for me?

Ivan
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Grey Ambulance stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Grey Ambulance stuck

Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:15 pm
rasputin8411@gmail.com wrote:Hi,

If you look at my saved game you will see a grey ambulance stuck after a patient died.

What I can figure out is when a patient die and is waiting for the ambulance to fetch the body the current ICU will sometimes assign the bed of the dead patient to a new patient, placing new patient on top of the dead patient... Not sure if it could be the cause.

Please see attached uploaded save and screenshots :-)

Please if you can fix the save for me?

Ivan

Hi and thank you for your report. Though I did not could reproduce the bug itself, I was able to unstuck the patient and the fix will be in the next patch/hotfix. And have you seen this type of behavior, when you played without the mod? The bedside examination mod, could cause such behavior.
rasputin8411@gmail.com
medic

Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:29 pm
Mmmm, maybe I should uninstall the mod... it's not made that a big difference for me. I'll let you know if I run into it again. I have come across this before, but manage to get them unstuck when changing the patient's department... but that was before I opened an ICU unit. I think its only with this play through that I've added the mod, so may be the mod :-)

I'll run it without the mod and get back to you! Great game by the way...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum