Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tateru
intern

[NEED MORE INFO GOG] BUG: Incorrect cafeteria graphics after update to 1.2.21034 Empty [NEED MORE INFO GOG] BUG: Incorrect cafeteria graphics after update to 1.2.21034

Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:34 pm
Gog version + Doctor Mode + Hospital Services
Updated a few minutes ago. Loaded a save-game in progress.

Some Cafeteria graphics have changed, and look like graphics from screenshots of the upcoming Infectious Diseases DLC. This is probably an error.

Screenshots and saved-game attached.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO GOG] BUG: Incorrect cafeteria graphics after update to 1.2.21034 Attachment
Annotation 2020-08-18 212407.jpg One cafeteria with incorrect graphicsYou don't have permission to download attachments.(58 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
[NEED MORE INFO GOG] BUG: Incorrect cafeteria graphics after update to 1.2.21034 Attachment
Annotation 2020-08-18 212428.jpg Another cafeteria with incorrect graphicsYou don't have permission to download attachments.(52 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
f2.zip Save game that was being played.You don't have permission to download attachments.(4.1 Mb) Downloaded 3 times

Last edited by jan.oxymoron on Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : (Forgot to attach save file))
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO GOG] BUG: Incorrect cafeteria graphics after update to 1.2.21034 Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO GOG] BUG: Incorrect cafeteria graphics after update to 1.2.21034

Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:00 pm
Hi, thanks for the message! This can happen with a combination of latest game and an outdated version of Hospital Services, after a quick check everything seems to work normally with the latest build from Galaxy - are you using the Galaxy client or installing the game/DLCs individually?
Tateru
intern

[NEED MORE INFO GOG] BUG: Incorrect cafeteria graphics after update to 1.2.21034 Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO GOG] BUG: Incorrect cafeteria graphics after update to 1.2.21034

Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:33 pm
Using the galaxy client. While I was indeed expecting it to update both DLCs along with the game, it only updated the base game.

(Does a 'Check for Updates' ... nothing)

Checking Extras...

Okay, the version numbers here have all changed (they all read 1.2.20669h1 when I made the post - which I noticed at the time did not match the version number on the menu screen when I loaded it up). Now they all read 1.2.21034.

Let me manually install these DLCs, and see what happens.
Tateru
intern

Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:40 pm
... And that fixed it. Thanks for the tip.

Okay, so it was Galaxy updating the base game, but neither of the DLC.

Speaking of DLC, I'm grabbing the new one now! Looking forward to it!

However if you do want a bug you can chew on, you can check the saved game attached above. You'll notice abandoned janitor carts here and there. Particularly on the lowest floor.

Turns out if you fire a janitor, or they lose their workspace for whatever reason while they have a cart checked out, the cart gets left where it is, and always seems to be 'in use', becoming an obstacle for others.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:58 pm
Hi, thanks for the update, glad the workaround helped - it's true that the new Galaxy seems to have a mind of its own sometimes, but it's getting better as far as I can tell.

And I'm adding the issue with janitors to our list, we should be able to have a proper look soon, depending on the amount of customer support required after today's release. Smile

Enjoy the new DLC!

Tateru likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum