Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
odbong
medic

[RESOLVED]Not enough space for workload information text (in some translations) Empty [RESOLVED]Not enough space for workload information text (in some translations)

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:42 am
Hello.
I have the game in Spanish (I supose this problem is also in other translations).

As you can see in the image below, the Text Box for room workload is too small and cant read the workload for night shift in some rooms. And if the employees box in that room is exatcly over the Canvas text of the room is impossible to know the workload for that room at night.

(Also posted in transation section: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t664-issues-improvement-suggestions-and-others#10701)

[RESOLVED]Not enough space for workload information text (in some translations) Night_11
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Not enough space for workload information text (in some translations) Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Not enough space for workload information text (in some translations)

Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:25 pm
odbong wrote:Hello.
I have the game in Spanish (I supose this problem is also in other translations).

As you can see in the image below, the Text Box for room workload is too small and cant read the workload for night shift in some rooms. And if the employees box in that room is exatcly over the Canvas text of the room is impossible to know the workload for that room at night.

(Also posted in transation section: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t664-issues-improvement-suggestions-and-others#10701)

[RESOLVED]Not enough space for workload information text (in some translations) Night_11

Hi thank you for your report and catching this one. It has been fixed and will be in the next patch:)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum