Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jour
medic

Patients don't wait all lab results, before they come back to doctors office. Empty Patients don't wait all lab results, before they come back to doctors office.

on Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:19 am
Hi again,
Another issue which is bothering me, is that patients come to the doctors office before all their lab results have come. And then they sit there and are waiting player (if you are in charge and the rest of the patients are tired to wait)  or are given medication before the diagnose is certain.  I have been forced to send those patients for example x-rays until they get those lab results,  only to make room for other patients.

Best regards
Tuija
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

Patients don't wait all lab results, before they come back to doctors office. Empty Re: Patients don't wait all lab results, before they come back to doctors office.

on Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:51 am
Hi @Jour/Tuija,

I have actually seen this issue before, it was especially present when queuing a lot of lab based examinations and the patient gets one of the results before the rest of them. I did notice they returned to the doctor and just sat there before eventually returning to the lab to get the remaining results but it held the doctor up for sometime.
I found this issue while making my mods and changing <DurationHours>2</DurationHours> to anything but 2 or tweaking around with the equipment <DurationHours>0.1</DurationHours> seemed to be what caused this for me but I must admit my memory is a little hazy as this was sometime ago.

Would you possibly be able to list the mods you are using? Or any modifications you may have made to the games Tweakables.xml?
If possible, it'd really help to get a copy of the save and output.log, I can try and work out the mod responsible and work with the mod developer to get the issue fixed (Google drive links work fine or you can just attach them here).
Let me know if you have any issues.

Save file location:
- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\maps
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/maps/
- Mac: /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/unity.Oxymoron Games.Project Hospital/map

Log file location:
- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\output_log.txt
- Win: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Hospital\ProjectHospital_Data\output_log.txt (older versions, before 1.0.14398)
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/Player.log
- Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum