Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GovaertsCW
medic

Probably missing something incredibly obvious, but can someone please help me out? Empty Probably missing something incredibly obvious, but can someone please help me out?

on Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:27 pm
Can anyone tell me why my restroom here is currently  not accessible to patients? I'm new to the game so am probably missing something but I just can't figure it out...thanks in advance!
Attachments
Probably missing something incredibly obvious, but can someone please help me out? Attachment
20201011211703_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(482 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
jirka.oxymoron
jirka.oxymoron
developer

Probably missing something incredibly obvious, but can someone please help me out? Empty Re: Probably missing something incredibly obvious, but can someone please help me out?

on Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:41 am
Hi GvaertsCW and welcome to the forum. In the upper corner, there is part of the restroom completely separated from the rest by the wall. Please try to add a door or just remove par of the wall. The restroom should turn accessible once more ;-).  
Probably missing something incredibly obvious, but can someone please help me out? Screen10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum