Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
OMGtechy
resident

[QUESTION] Event conditions incorrect Empty [QUESTION] Event conditions incorrect

Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:29 pm
I clicked the "accident" event, cured all the people in the list, but it's only 93% completed. When clicking on a patients name on the left, instead of giving me the list of patients that in the event, it gave me a list with one extra. I'm guessing that's why it thinks it's 93%.

This issue doesn't happen every time; I've had many events that function as expected.

[QUESTION] Event conditions incorrect Untitl15
Attachments
[QUESTION] Event conditions incorrect Attachment
nou.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Event conditions incorrect Empty Re: [QUESTION] Event conditions incorrect

Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:28 pm
Hi, maybe this is just the UI not being completely descriptive, but for the three types of events:
- Epidemic gives you one task, "cure patents" with quite a few cases and clicking it opens the table with individual patients
- Accidents/crashes create individual goals for individual severely injured patients
- But disasters are a combination of both
In the save I can see a natural disaster event running, so that will be the last case, so from our point of view everything works as expected.
OMGtechy
resident

[QUESTION] Event conditions incorrect Empty Re: [QUESTION] Event conditions incorrect

Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:09 pm
Thanks for clearing that up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum