Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stefizzle
resident

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE]would like to send my savefile, but forum didnt let me Empty [RESOLVED DUPLICATE]would like to send my savefile, but forum didnt let me

Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:35 pm
I think i found a bug and would like to put my savefile as zip in here but it always says: "Could not upload file: exceeded user allowed storage Free Space 21"
stefizzle
resident

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE]would like to send my savefile, but forum didnt let me Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE]would like to send my savefile, but forum didnt let me

Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:32 am
So i found out, that my save is about 4 mb and i can only upload 3mb (and its a zip)

What should i do know?
I have a issue with my savegame Sad((
Emi_Ske
Emi_Ske
resident

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE]would like to send my savefile, but forum didnt let me Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE]would like to send my savefile, but forum didnt let me

Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:05 pm
Maybe you can use a drop-a-file website like mediafire, google docs, weTransfer and send the link.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:46 am
stefizzle wrote:So i found out, that my save is about 4 mb and i can only upload 3mb (and its a zip)

What should i do know?
I have a issue with my savegame Sad((

Hi and thank you for your report. The file size is a limitation of this forum, so there is not much we can you. But as Emi_Ske suggested you can use some external sites and send us a link or you can send the save file here: info@oxymoron.games with the description of the bug.
stefizzle
resident

Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:45 pm
But how could it be i cant upload things to this forum? With a new registration (prostefanx) i could upload easily.

and today all the posts in the forum arent sorted at date, they are disordered
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:46 am
stefizzle wrote:But how could it be i cant upload things to this forum? With a new registration (prostefanx) i could upload easily.

and today all the posts in the forum arent sorted at date, they are disordered

Hi and sorry for the confusion. I will try to explain it little better. There is a limit for each user and how much they can upload. If you want to upload more, you can use the external sites or delete your attachment from resolved issues. Or create a new user, that will work too. And since you have done that I will close this topic, because if I understand it correctly it moved here:

https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t3047-bugs-found-since-new-dlc
stefizzle
resident

Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:56 am
Nah you dont understand.
I have a limited upload. yes.
I have no old files in here.
So it says in the files "allowed 39 mb for me"
But it didnt allow me to upload my file thats 5 mb.

ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:57 pm
stefizzle wrote:Nah you dont understand.

Hi, that is very strange. Because upon checking the setup, it should have allowed you to do that. See attachment.
Attachments
[RESOLVED DUPLICATE]would like to send my savefile, but forum didnt let me Attachment
Forum.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(11 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
stefizzle
resident

Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:02 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
stefizzle wrote:Nah you dont understand.

Hi, that is very strange. Because upon checking the setup, it should have allowed you to do that. See attachment.

I will do a screenshot for you when I’m back to my computer tomorrow

jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:52 am
Hi, just one more quick idea - could you go to your Profile (in the menu up top) an check if you see anything in the Attachments section?
stefizzle
resident

Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:48 pm
There is nothing as you see.

I will upload the screenshot with the error in the evening when I’m at my computer
Attachments
[RESOLVED DUPLICATE]would like to send my savefile, but forum didnt let me Attachment
B3A39211-C4F1-4CE1-8AB6-BA2592B9D3EA.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.6 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:07 pm
Hi, thanks for the update - we double checked free space and all the settings, so this looks like some bizarre forumotion bug, especially if everything works normally for you with another user account. In either case it's probably better to focus at the actual bug report in the other thread now. Smile
stefizzle
resident

Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:45 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks for the update - we double checked free space and all the settings, so this looks like some bizarre forumotion bug, especially if everything works normally for you with another user account. In either case it's probably better to focus at the actual bug report in the other thread now. Smile

Lets do this. Yes. Some things are very annoying especially not using any toilets or eating and that collapsing even if all symptoms are treated
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum