Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
triptrap
medic

[RESOLVED] Headless patient stuck in bed Empty [RESOLVED] Headless patient stuck in bed

Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:38 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi all,
I found a "headless" patient in a bed and i can't click on him nor is he treated. I also can't remove the bed as it appears green / in use.
Honestly i don't remember at what point in time it happened, so i can't tell much about how to reproduce it.
I attach all the needed things.
Cheers
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Headless patient stuck in bed Attachment
patientstuck.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(159 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
savestuckpatient.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

triooo likes this post

zazuu0
medic

[RESOLVED] Headless patient stuck in bed Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Headless patient stuck in bed

Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:24 pm
I have same issue also.

[RESOLVED] Headless patient stuck in bed Patien10
Kors-Fest
intern

[RESOLVED] Headless patient stuck in bed Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Headless patient stuck in bed

Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:29 pm
Same happened to me, two games in a row. The first time it happened I quit the game and saved and tried everything. The latest time I made a save as soon as I could, Ill upload it here. Far as I can tell it just seems to happen in this type of room, but I dont know what happened just before.
angellayne
intern

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:55 pm
The same is happening to me. What Information do you need to be provided to trace this?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:08 pm
Hi, thanks for the reports! We're aware that some people have started running into this quite recently, but we thought we found the issue (there was a fix released a patch or two ago) - it's now quite obvious it didn't fix all cases. (:

So, a small request - if any of you see it happening, it would be great if you could check (and upload) your last autosave if it has the patient still in 'correct' state, it would be really helpful to be able to replay/catch the situation as it's happening. Thanks in advance!

Just a few notes about how to fix these situations on your side:
- Usually the patient is already away, only the bed hasn't switched its graphics, so you can just pick it up and place again to fix the visual side
- If it's still shown as green/reserved in building mode, usually waiting until midnight for the patient do despawn should free it
- [EDIT] Sometimes the patient is still around (you'll see a portrait over the bed in management), in this case you probably need to wait for them to leave the hospital

Last edited by jan.oxymoron on Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kors-Fest
intern

Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:13 pm
This one should be what you requested Jan, I saved when I noticed the bug, about 15 minutes after.
Attachments
autosave_H20.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
Kors-Fest
intern

Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:14 pm
Or this one
Attachments
autosave_H08.zip Or this oneYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:02 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the autosaves, unfortunately everything seems to work normally on my side when running the save for a few ingame days. But I've at least made some progress when it comes to detecting and fixing the issue in game automatically when it happens, so there should be definitely some improvement after the next patch.

I've also pinned this thread in the Bug reports section, if anybody still comes across a new case of this issue, please share your saves so we can confirm the workarounds help and possibly find out more about the underlying cause. Thanks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum