Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
devilkkw
devilkkw
medic

Palette Extended. Empty Palette Extended.

Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
After play this game, and adding all departement's mods, i think palette color are too limited, so i decided to start modding code to add more color.
Sample video:

This mod generate button in according to xml file, so number of color added is your choice. Actually i've added a 126 color included in mod when i release.

Actually i'm in testing phase, to find and correct some bug and check correct work of mod.

James and Nana76 like this post

Nana76
Nana76
medic

Palette Extended. Empty Re: Palette Extended.

Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:05 pm
When that can be ready??? 5 colors just can be a joke!!
AquaVitae
medic

Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:23 pm
devilkkw wrote:After play this game, and adding all departement's mods, i think palette color are too limited, so i decided to start modding code to add more color.
Sample video:

This mod generate button in according to xml file, so number of color added is your choice. Actually i've added a 126 color included in mod when i release.

Actually i'm in testing phase, to find and correct some bug and check correct work of mod.

Hey man. Is it at all possible for you to release what you have, or maybe you could explain to me how I could implement this into the game on my own?

I want more colors in the game so bad it hurts me physically

Nana76 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum