Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ruslan
attending

What's up with the game? Empty What's up with the game?

Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:31 am
Will the game develop further? Are there any more updates / additions coming out? I hope you don’t stop supporting this gameWhat's up with the game? 1f637
Ruslan
attending

What's up with the game? Empty Re: What's up with the game?

Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:49 am
Or are you making a similar police game? That would be cool @josef.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:39 pm
Hi, just a quick note: Josef hasn't been active on the forum since ~2019, so let me reply instead. Smile

When it comes to Project Hospital development, while we're still fully supporting the game with patches, we're now mostly focusing on fixing bugs, overall stability and occasional quality of life plus mod support improvements. I don't think it's a big secret that most of the team is already working on something new - but it might take us a while until we're able to announce any details, so please bear with us and feel free to follow us on social media so you don't miss any news.
Ruslan
attending

Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:36 am
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, just a quick note: Josef hasn't been active on the forum since ~2019, so let me reply instead. Smile

When it comes to Project Hospital development, while we're still fully supporting the game with patches, we're now mostly focusing on fixing bugs, overall stability and occasional quality of life plus mod support improvements. I don't think it's a big secret that most of the team is already working on something new - but it might take us a while until we're able to announce any details, so please bear with us and feel free to follow us on social media so you don't miss any news.
Hi What's up with the game? 1f44b Thanks for your reply, hopefully the next game will also be realistic police / school management and so on. You are great, good luck!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum