Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
muriele@trentini.ch
medic

Helicopter placement Empty Helicopter placement

Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:42 pm
Hi all

I cannot for the life of me place a helicopter.

1) I've tried putting it on the roof. That would make the most sense to me. But that's not possible because the elevator does not reach the roof.
2) I've tried placing it on my top floor
a) next to an outer wall "in the air". I get: "Helicopter can't be placed underneath other floors. Even though I have no roof over that area.
b) place down floor with the foundation tool, delete walls and place the helicopter on the floor. I get the same error message
c) in mid air: "cannot be placed in mid air"
d) deleting an area on my top floor with the dynamite tool. did not change anything

Any help is appreciated.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Helicopter placement Empty Re: Helicopter placement

Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:41 pm
Hi, there are a few options, probably the easiest would be to just place the helicopter on the ground. Looking at your save from the second thread about surgery, it can be also placed outside on the top floor (the one with Neurology and General Surgery), at least one tile away from a wall.

If you're making room for the helicopter on one floor, please make sure you also use the dynamite on the floor above, the game allows to create overhangs which can lead to the message "Helicopter can't be placed underneath other floors".

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum