Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Holon
intern

[QUESTION] Tables and Chairs can't be moved or deleted Empty [QUESTION] Tables and Chairs can't be moved or deleted

Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:27 pm
I play Project Hospital for a few days now and I get a very often occuring glitch, where tables and chairs that were placed in a room suddently turn green (no matter what their natural color is) and by then can not be moved or even deleted with any removal tool. They become persistent and I can't build on that same spot anymore until I got rid of the glitch. The only way I found to get around that glitch is restart the game. But that's really annoying. And even that fails to solve it a lot.

It happend to me a dozen times and more within a few hours. Is this a known bug? Any ideas how to deal with it?

Regards, Holon.
Holon
intern

[QUESTION] Tables and Chairs can't be moved or deleted Empty Re: [QUESTION] Tables and Chairs can't be moved or deleted

Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:53 pm
This is how it should be:
[QUESTION] Tables and Chairs can't be moved or deleted 20210911

and this is the glitch:
[QUESTION] Tables and Chairs can't be moved or deleted 20210910

and the same with some chairs:
[QUESTION] Tables and Chairs can't be moved or deleted 20210912

I could go over my entire building and find a dozen of those buggy chairs and tables all over the place.

It ruins my savegame.

I use Windows 10 Pro, completely updated. Let me know if you need anything else.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Tables and Chairs can't be moved or deleted Empty Re: [QUESTION] Tables and Chairs can't be moved or deleted

Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:22 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and the screenshots! The green color in building mode generally just indicates that an object is currently being used or reserved by somebody, looking at the screenshots, I can't see anything obviously wrong.

If you'd like to double-check which objects are reserved by who to see if there's an actual issue, feel free to use the ingame debug tools:
https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t3274-running-the-game-with-debug-tools
Holon
intern

Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:49 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
I experimented a bit and found that workplace (Table /computer /chair) is already blocked when a NPC is on the way to sit there. You can just wait until the NPC moves away from that chair or assign it to another workplace for a moment. The NPC will still sit down for a second and then move away. That unblocks the workspace and you can move and remove everything again.
It's a bit messy though. I wished there was less blocking time in advance involved.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum