Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
skybi
medic

wait for ambulance problem and staff blinking after 600 employed Empty wait for ambulance problem and staff blinking after 600 employed

Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:47 pm
Hi,  during the event activities, I still have the "waiting for ambulance" issue. No patients was collected and pick up to my hospital. All ambulances are collecting other patients. How could this be solved.

Second, when I employed over 500 staff, FPS start getting low, staff icon blinking and working like frame by frame. The game start laggy as well.
Could this be solved?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

wait for ambulance problem and staff blinking after 600 employed Empty Re: wait for ambulance problem and staff blinking after 600 employed

Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:55 am
Hi, thanks for your message and welcome to the forum! From what you've written it seems that this is an issue that you've encountered previously - do you think you could share a link if you already posted for example in a discussion on Steam?

Generally, the ambulances don't prioritize event patients, if there are other patients already waiting for an ambulance, they'll arrive first (they're usually all in critical state anyway). On the other hand, each ambulance has a limit of three non-event patients it can bring every day, so this shouldn't stop the event patients from arriving completely, it's mostly up to the overall capacity and efficiency of the hospital (for example: is there enough trauma centers and are they close to the ambulance drop-off zone)?

Regarding performance, with such a high number of employees the game will run more slowly, but it shouldn't be causing any glitches - do you think you could attach a log file from the game so we can check if there aren't any hidden issues? Also, do you play with any mods as these can have impact both on performance and introduce other issues in some cases?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum