Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
johnm1110
intern

Idle staff not fulfilling needs Empty Idle staff not fulfilling needs

Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:02 pm
In my acute medicine department I have 5 patients on the clinic, 5 in observation, none in the trauma center and a large number of staff. I have separated the nurses into groups that transport, care for patients, and trauma center. The nurses that are not assigned to a patient are at their desks idle with critical needs. I have added multiple common rooms and bathrooms nearby and they just sit at their desks. What am I doing wrong? I do have mods installed, can mods cause problems with this behavior?
raki_can
raki_can
attending

Idle staff not fulfilling needs Empty Re: Idle staff not fulfilling needs

Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:33 pm
One of the Perks has the effect that the staff works without rest.
That sounds good, but in other words, it means continuing to work hard with serious needs.

If you're playing in some challenge mode, some of the staff hired and assigned at the start may have this nasty Perk.
Also, if you didn't do a Perk survey before hiring staff, it might have been hidden inside an unconfirmed Perk.

If your staff doesn't have a hidden Perk and no one has this negative Perk, it could be some bug.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum