Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hugoo00
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Beds don't always work  Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Beds don't always work

Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:17 pm
I already had the problem that the beds are not recognized when the beds are placed next to you, so like when buying the beds and bedside tables, the arrows are displayed with the arrows on the right bedside table and on the right bedside table. If you then put another bedside table to the left of the last rescue, you can be lucky that it will work again. In the current case it is unfortunately not possible see pictures, the one on the far left is not recognized.

Exactly the same is also with the surveillance monitors there the right is always taken, although you have to hang it on the left for the bed. If there is no monitor in a row on the right, a bed will not work, usually the one on the left.

see Attachments

it's google translation, i hope you can understand

Best regards

EDIT: one corrected left with right
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Beds don't always work  Attachment
b1.jpg Only when another bed was added to the right, the middle one could not be occupied, the left one could not.You don't have permission to download attachments.(443 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
[NEED MORE INFO] Beds don't always work  Attachment
b2.jpg When placing the arrow, hung on the left, the bed on the right. Monitor only works on the right if beds are next to each other. If you remove Montor, the bed no longer works on the left.You don't have permission to download attachments.(407 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Beds don't always work  Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Beds don't always work

Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:54 pm
Hi, thanks for your report and welcome to the forum!

I'm afraid the google translation is not perfect, so I hope my reply makes sense. Smile

The second case with the life monitors might be caused by the game simply activating the monitor closest to the patient, I don't think we expected HDU/high hospitalization rooms to be built with beds this close to each other where a monitor is in the same distance to two beds, so let me see if this is an actual bug and possibly a simple fix.

The first one is actually more interesting, is the problem that some of the beds are not used? The bedside tables need to be on patient's left hand side to work, just like the arrows show. If you can see problematic beds with the bedside table at this position, it would be great if you could share your save so we can have a look at the details - you can either upload it here or send it to info@oxymoron.games. Thanks in advance!
Hugoo00
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Beds don't always work  Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Beds don't always work

Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:29 pm
Thanks, if the problem occurs again I will save it and send it to you separately.
Unfortunately, it is not always.
It was also interesting that the first problem with the left bed resolved itself. I will observe and then report if necessary.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum