Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
raki_can
raki_can
attending

[QUESTION] Steam data does not match the in-game Achievements list Empty [QUESTION] Steam data does not match the in-game Achievements list

Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:55 am
I've been playing this game for a long time recently to get some Achievements.
And I've completed some Achievements, but strangely I noticed that the in-game Achievements list doesn't match the Steam data.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/raki-can/stats/868360/achievements/

I can take screenshots of the in-game achievement list, but due to restrictions such as window size, I need a very large number of images.
Is there something like a log file that development teams can use to see the achievements recorded in the game?
Just tell me the location of the file and I can quickly find it and put it here.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Steam data does not match the in-game Achievements list Empty Re: [QUESTION] Steam data does not match the in-game Achievements list

Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:51 pm
Hi, the achievements only work one-way, the game tracks them locally and sends the info to Steam (or GOG in the Galaxy version) when you unlock an achievement. As a result, the game can show different achievements in the menu if you play for example on two different machines, but achievements completed on either of them will count on Steam and there's no risk of for example Steam overwriting the achievements if you complete some while playing offline.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum