Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zodiac_A
resident

[RESOLVED] Hospitalized patients: some of them not attempting pharmacy Empty [RESOLVED] Hospitalized patients: some of them not attempting pharmacy

Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:08 pm
Hi Jan.  A part of hospitalized patients after getting cured go to the department waiting room instead of pharmacy for some reason. I lose some amount of pharmacy income. It's scandalous!  [RESOLVED] Hospitalized patients: some of them not attempting pharmacy 1f62b
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Hospitalized patients: some of them not attempting pharmacy Attachment
Bug2_1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[RESOLVED] Hospitalized patients: some of them not attempting pharmacy Attachment
Bug2.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Hospitalized patients: some of them not attempting pharmacy Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Hospitalized patients: some of them not attempting pharmacy

Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:04 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report! I think it's worth it to check one thing first: do you remember seeing a message saying something like "pharmacy is too small"? It's possible that when a lot of patients get released at once in the morning, there just isn't enough space for all of them to fit into the pharmacy, so some may decide to go elsewhere.

Btw, I can see the patient going to the wrong chair in the second save, in the meantime let me try to catch this happening as the patients leave their beds.
Zodiac_A
resident

[RESOLVED] Hospitalized patients: some of them not attempting pharmacy Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Hospitalized patients: some of them not attempting pharmacy

Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:47 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks for the report! I think it's worth it to check one thing first: do you remember seeing a message saying something like "pharmacy is too small"? It's possible that when a lot of patients get released at once in the morning, there just isn't enough space for all of them to fit into the pharmacy, so some may decide to go elsewhere.

Btw, I can see the patient going to the wrong chair in the second save, in the meantime let me try to catch this happening as the patients leave their beds.
Hi, Jan. No, I haven`t had such message during that campaign. I know about it & control the pharmacy space. At the attachment there is such save file, just before these patients leave their beds.
Attachments
autosave_H08.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 2 times

LionelCG likes this post

jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:50 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the update and the autosave, it was actually very useful to reproduce the issue. And it looks like you found an actual bug - not sure how often this happens, but for some patients that went through the clinic and then got hospitalized, the pharmacy doesn't get correctly assigned and they just return to the last waiting room they visited. I'm testing a fix already, it should be included in the next patch.

LionelCG likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum