Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jeman8er
medic

[QUESTION] Infectious Disease Insurance Objectives not working Empty [QUESTION] Infectious Disease Insurance Objectives not working

Fri May 06, 2022 5:20 pm
I have recently bought the infectious diseases DLC however the current insurance objective is to successfully finish 3 epidemic events. I have done 2 so far but the insurance still says 0/3.

Attatched is the save file and log. Hope this helps.

Many thanks,
Jeremy
Attachments
[QUESTION] Infectious Disease Insurance Objectives not working Attachment
PICK ME.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[QUESTION] Infectious Disease Insurance Objectives not working Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(16 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Infectious Disease Insurance Objectives not working Empty Re: [QUESTION] Infectious Disease Insurance Objectives not working

Mon May 09, 2022 1:10 pm
Hi Jeremy, thanks for reaching out!

Looking at the save, it looks like you don't have events unlocked yet, you first gain access to random events by completing objectives for the insurance company Quick Snap Care (mostly ambulances and collapses) and then one of the following steps unlocks the buttons to activate events directly.

The two events you mentioned - were this outbreaks by any chance? These are a different system and mostly a bad thing unlike the events themselves. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum