Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gokhanozcan
medic

[RESOLVED] Rooms are not easy to determine when the departments are closed Empty [RESOLVED] Rooms are not easy to determine when the departments are closed

Sat May 21, 2022 2:25 pm
Hello,

When the departments are closed, the room floor coloring in the management mode is set to gray which creates a situation where it is not easy to determine which room belongs to which department. This becomes a problem especially when multiple departments are closed (for instance, when restructuring the hospital layout) and dealing with rooms like the cleaning closet or cardiography where they exist in multiple departments but not shared. The easier solution is to delete them instead of replacing however this is a way more costly to do so.

I would suggest to dimming the color instead of setting it to gray would solve this problem when closing a department.

Best
Gokhan
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Rooms are not easy to determine when the departments are closed Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Rooms are not easy to determine when the departments are closed

Mon May 23, 2022 9:49 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, welcome to the forum and thanks for the suggestion! This is a good point, I'll try to check if this is something that can be still easily updated next time I go through Project Hospital changes for a possible next patch.

gokhanozcan likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum